Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Blasts from the past

My buddy from college (the missing link) just emailed me a bunch of photos from our first and second years there. Man did we look young, and early 90's fashions in the Midwest left a lot to be desired. Really it was still the 80's there other than the music. The Thompson Twins ans Howard Jones had been long left behind. It's so odd to see pictures from those days, most of those faces I haven't seen in close to twelve years and it makes me wonder what they look like now.

Things like that remind me that although I don't feel it every day, I am getting older. When I look in the mirror I don't see that nineteen or twenty-year old kid anymore. But in the same breath I see the same face that I've seen everyday for almost 34 years. And looking everyday you don't see the changes that you see in photos. Even my expressions have changed a bit. Wow, getting older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you need to post some of these photos