Monday, August 15, 2005

It's a plot

The conspiratorial part of my mind that I thought I had left behind has been acting up again lately. Thankfully, I've left behind the "Freemasons run the country" type of thinking. However, it seems I am clinging to less overwhelming conspiracies that involve certain political, religious and corporate groups. Instead of ruling the world these groups have openly stated that they want to remake the world to shape there ideology. Unfortunately, many of these people are running the country and dragging us into their distorted vision of how the world should work. Not that my vision is any better, but I suspect I could find a better use for the lives and treasure we are expending as a country right now.

This is what I get for reading about comic books all night and then reading the news.

No comments: