Sunday, August 14, 2005

My drunken evening

I don't even know if I am sober enough to type this. Somrwhere between the house party that DJ Also Starring was spinning and Kat-n-tha-Hat was MCing and Levelz who featured DJ John Bishop, it seems I got quite intoxicated. With good reason, after the house party the DJ at the bar reminded me days (I'm looking at you BSUers). It sent me back to the day when we were all going to those raves that Gok Tezgor would throw. Yeah, it may have been an acid flashback, but this little white guy dance his little ass off. Actually I know it wasn't a flashback. I just needed some music that makes me want to dance. It started at the house party (once again thanks BA) and progressed to the bar. Of course now I can barely type thanks to the fact that the bartender knows exactly what I want to drink and pours quite generously. I really have to go skate tomorrow and sweat this stuff out.

And I totally forgot to bring my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha-=
We saw this - who are you?

David Hollands and Gok Tezgor

www.minimalwage.com