Wednesday, September 14, 2005

200 Already?!

Tonight when signing in to Blogger, I noticed that this is my 200th post. Yay for me! I'm actually surprised I lasted this long. If it wasn't so late I might just get drunk or something. This may be one of the first things other than a job that I've kept doing on a regular basis (oh yeah, snowboarding). I've never even kept a journal this long as far as I can remember.

Of course, I do it for you, my nine or so loyal readers. And I thank you for reading my silly little rants and raves. Those of you that leave comments (except for the spammers), thanks again. I do read them and take them to heart.

Oh wait, maybe I do this for myself? I'm not sure.

I'd add some kind of cool picture but I'm not near my camera. Having the steel trap memory that I do, somehow I managed to leave my camera at work. Lord knows that's the first time anything like that has ever happened.

Anyway, thank you all for reading my silly little thing here.

Live long and prosper.

1 comment:

JackassJimmy said...

Congrats man, keep up the good work! I know I don't comment anywhere near as much as I should, but I do read your blog almost everyday.

Cheers to you the trusty stead and anyone else deserving.

Rock on,
JJ