Thursday, September 22, 2005

You're still younger


Hutch and Ally
Originally uploaded by surly monkey.
Today is my brother's birthday. So if you are reading this, Happy Birthday Hutch.

As I was writing that I realized that I have never mentioned just how cool my brother is (and my sister for that matter). It makes me wonder if my parents know just what kind of kids they raised. All and all we turned out pretty good. Even though he is just a little younger than me, Hutch is almost a role model to me. He is the one that has helped encourage my love of skating (even though I don't do it as much as I should), turned me on to awesome bands and has shown that it is possible to go for what you want to do no matter how hard it is. There is a reason that everytime I'm with him we always run into someone who knows and holds him in esteem.

Not only that but he has a magical power over beagles. I can't figure it out but from what I can see beagles are drawn to him (and he to beagles). Just recently another beagle came into his life and I can't wait to meet her.

Like I said, Happy Birthday brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

magical power over beagels, i like that. no really thanks for the kind words