Wednesday, September 07, 2005

it all ties together

It seems that I've accidentally stumbled into conspiracy world tonight. Conspiracies are an indulgence that I don't often allow myself to sample. I find I'm a little to prone to accept or even create conspiracies. But tonight, it seems I dove in. Of course what lead to this really can't be labeled a conspiracy. It is a story of a game show who, with enough help and observance figured out a way to win the game. Of course with an index page name like this, I just couldn't resist. I've read just a few and from what I see by the titles there are one or two of the classics missing but it's a fairly expansive list. Included are a a few that I've never heard or that are plausible and somewhat documented. Thankfully it's time to go to bed and I can't look at that page anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GCU of paradox said...

Ah, you're getting spam here too. You need to turn on the word verification...go to your dashboard and choose the comments settings and turn on word verification. That should stop it.

C to ARY