Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Lazy

I think I've been feeling a little lazy lately. I have close to 200 photos from the weekend to go though and I just can't get started on it. It could be the overwhelming amount and the fact that anything I want to put online needs to be resized and edited. I started a bit tonight and just gave up. Of course starting at 1 am may have something to do with it as well. Maybe I shouldn't take so many pictures.

Plus I've been totally geeking out on Yahoo! Instant Messenger. It's fun and I've been talking to people I haven't talked to in years. I'd rather do that than edit photos. There is enough of that kind of thing at work to do and it's not even my stuff at work. I'm sure I'll find my momentum in the next couple of days but not tonight.

And of course Myspace keeps dragging me in. Now I discovered the games and that's just not good at all. The greatest waste of time are puzzle games and I am hooked. I'll have to stop the moment I start dreaming in them (that's when I knew I had to quit Tetris).

I think I need to get out of town. Maybe that will help.

No comments: