Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Newer Music (maybe)

Oh man, I'm so happy when I catch a song from a band I've never heard before off of Indie Pop Rocks on Soma FM. Tonight what caught my ear was a song from the band The Jane Anchor the song was called "Skyline". And then I discovered you can buy songs directly off iTunes through Soma FM's playlists. How cool is that? And as I listen to this song, it is a rocker.

Sometimes when I'm sitting here late at night I'm torn between whether I listen to Internet radio or things I already own. Usually I opt for the radio because after living in a radio wasteland for the last ten years I am quite happy to hear things I don't already have. And yes the real radio up here still sucks. That is, unless you have satellite or Internet radio.

Yeah, and I keep hearing telegraph on this station. I'm going to have to check them out now. Damn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Local steamboat radio will soon lead the world in the finest programming ever! (for at least an hour or so a week, I hope)