Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween. Happy birthday to me.

Wow! I really meant to write something last night but I was way to tired. It's been a big weekend. Between attending Halloween parties (it's a really big deal up here) and getting ready for today which is my birthday, I've been really busy and neglecting this space. One cool thing this weekend, I got to see Paradox and his sister in meatspace. It's always good to see him and I hadn't seen his sister in many years. Good seeing ya' man.

Have I ever mentioned how much my friends and roommates, Sam and Juli, kick ass? Well they do. For my birthday they gave me a coupon from them to pay for framing of my first two photos for my show. I was speechless when I saw that.

Anyway I have to head to work for what I hope is a short day. Then tonight is the party. If you're in Steamboat and don't already know, head on down to the Rio like 9:30ish for the Plagiarists and my birthday party.

Good day all.

PS LeeAnn beat me at Scrabble on Friday night. It was only twelve point but I'm still down 2-0. We're playing again girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birfday keef!

magaggie!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Keith!!! Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious night out on the town. It was great to see you this weekend.
Becky
(aka Paradox's sister)