Monday, October 17, 2005

Insomnia part 10

Here it is 3:30 on a school night and I can't sleep once again. I'm really beginning to think that the full moon has something to do with my insomnia (tonight is the full moon). And of course I didn't really drink anything but a glass of wine which is
nowhere near enough to lull me to sleep. Oh well, it's still slow over there at work and I don't have to be there until late.

I spend most of the day cleaning and reorganizing my room. I have a strong tendency to be a slob when it comes to my room so it's good that I'll have a clean one for the next couple of days at least.

In addition to not being able to sleep, I've been feeling really bored lately. The thing is I think I have a lot going on but I'm bored nonetheless. I can't seem to find something that takes all of my attention. And being bored leaves me with nothing to really say here so I just type to make words appear on the screen.

I'm going to try to sleep now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well quit screwing around and make that cd!!!! Just kidding, you got plenty of time.