Monday, October 03, 2005

Mellow

Well that was a short weekend. The schedule was screwy last week and this coming week, so I had to work this Saturday and next(hopefully that ends soon). Making today catch-up-on-stuff day. So back to the laundromat again among other things. Yeah I know real exciting.

It's been a couple of days since I put anything up here as seems to be the case on weekends lately. One somewhat interesting thing is shortly before midnight on Friday we had a light earthquake 15 miles ENE of Steamboat. It was only a 4.1 so all it really did was shake the house. Once again I thought someone had slammed into the house (there was a similar one about six years ago).

Other than that things have been really mellow around here. We are quickly entering a slower time of the year. As the days get shorter and the nights get colder, there aren't that many people from out of town around other than hunters. Very soon it'll be to cold to ride bikes at night and I'll be forced to stay at home that much more. But then it'll snow and I'll be riding again.

No comments: