Friday, October 14, 2005

Power up

The power has been restored to all parts of the house finally. Once again I can listen to music as I go to sleep (as long as my ancient CD player will read the damn CD's). I can play my tiny collection of video games, read or even write this thing in bed if I want (I just have to figure out how to make my wireless router secure). Not only that, but the household laundry facilities are online again, no more hanging out at the laundromat.

Thankfully, through all of this we've had heat and hot water. It's really been more of an inconvience more than anything else. An annoying inconvience, but a mere one nonetheless. And now I actually want to clean and organize my room or at least get ready for the upcoming winter which is fast approaching.

Yeah, there's not much meat here tonight but I'm too distracted by the lights and my PS2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to enable WEP encryption and assign a "passphrase" (password) which will allow anyone who knows it to connect to your router.